The new and improved Traeger Pro grill has some seriously impressive features for the hardcore outdoor cooking enthusiasts who are into their smoking grilling. With improved stability, better temperature control, and precision grilling the Traeger pro series is one of the best grill smokers on the market today. Carry on reading to find out why in our Traeger Pro Series review.
572 square inch grilling area
With the 22 x 19-inch main rack and the 22 x 7-inch extra rack you should be able to cook either of the following according to Traeger:
- Up to 16 burgers OR
- 4 Chickens OR
- 24 hot dogs OR
- 5 rib racks
- Up to 8 burgers OR
- 12 hot dogs
Multiple outdoor cooking styles
With the Junior Elite, you are able to cook in the following styles
So whether it’s pulled pork, ribs or steaks this grill smoker has you covered!
Digital pro controller
Traeger claims to keep grill temperature within plus or minus 15 degrees Fahrenheit. So you get a precise cooking temperature every grill session.
20 lb. hopper and automatic auger
The 20lb. hopper takes hardwood pellets and the auger is fully automatic, taking the hard work out of grilling and letting you set and forget and enjoy the occasion.
Features and Specifications
- Two grill racks – total of 884 square inches of cooking space
- Hold up to a total of 24 burgers!
- Sawhorse-style chassis for extra stability
- Durable all-terrain wheels
- 18lb. wood pellet hopper
- Fully automatic auger
- Precise temperature control
- Great value
- Large cooking capacity
- Great tasting food
- Easy to clean
- Easy to use
- No more messy grease!
- Lots of cooking styles – Grill, smoke, bbq, braise, roast and bake with this grill
- Cheap to use – Wood pellet grills are one of the cheapest grills you can run
- Quite expensive. However, consider this an investment as it will serve you well for years to come!
A beastly grill for any serious outdoor cooking enthusiast. What you’re getting are precision grilling, great tasting meat and a stylish grill smoker. This is a worthwhile investment and is a must buy for serious outdoor cookers who often have family and friends around.